Thursday, March 16, 2006

Chili from a can

So I gathered all the items to make a fresh meal and when I went to grab the tofu, it had gone bad. I didn't store it properly last week after using some. I then considered making the meal anyway but after re-reading the recipe, I don't think it would have come out the same seeing as how some of the spices were for coating the tofu. Luckily I hadn't started prepping any of the veggies or anything before my discovery of the bad tofu.

So, we had some Amy's Medium Chili with a bit of Italian cheese as a garnish and eaten with delicious whole wheat crackers. Not what we planned on, but still ok. And much quicker as we were short on time with somewhere to be.

2 comments:

~*Goldmoon*~ said...

Hey Luinda. Did you make any more exciting meals? Your loyal readers want an update!

Veggie said...

that's too bad about the tofu, I was buying an organic brand that keep going bad before the expiry date.